1.Simply Call Us:
Our friendly office staff will take needed information
Tell us what kind of service you need:
- Some popular service types are:
- Replacement Car Key
- Car Key Duplication
- Car Key Programming
- Locked Out Of Car
- Locked Out of Trunk
- Key/ Ignition Won’t Turn
- Program Car ECU/Computer
More examples of information our staff may need to better assist you:
- Year/Make/Model of Car
- Type of Car Key (Remote Key, Push to Start, Slot Key, Remote Key Head, Regular Key)
- Address of Location
- Phone Number for Tech To Call You
Please note our phone support staff are not locksmith technicians and therefore they are unable to answer technical related questions or give out pricing information (please refer to pricing page on our website or wait for techs phone call to receive more pricing or technical related information).
2.Dispatch Forwards Information to Our Professional Tech
A Professional Locksmith Tech Will Call You Right Away:
- Technician will review and verify the information the office staff took on your previous call.
- Technician will provide you an “ETA” or “estimated time of arrival and answer any further technical questions you have before coming out.
3. Get the Service Done Securely at Your Location:
Our professional locksmith will get your service done right the first time.
We strive to make our service super convenient and competitive.
When you use your service, you should feel like you not only got one of the most competitive rates but that you also got, convenient, quality service as well.
Security Matters: Your security matters most to us-Don’t trust key making machines or unlicensed companies/technicians that offer low rates but compromise your security by storing your personal information. Turn only to reputable brick and mortar shops that you can trust and turn to take accountability.